Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'd Like To Clarify

I should have written this a few days ago, but here I am at last. I'd just like to clarify that in my post "Why I Don't Join" I mentioned at the end the need to avoid hypocrisy. Occasionally I re-read the stuff I've written, and I've realised that this may seem to be accusing OTHERS of hypocrisy. I'd like to restate that I must not to use my personal convictions as an excuse to live a passive and unchanging life. I'm not leveling criticism at anyone else, but making an observation on my own weakness. I truly apologise if I've caused any offense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie, no comment on this post per se, but just wanting to let you know I'm glad you're back on blog. I enjoy reading as a way of keeping in touch with the more personal, intimate thoughts you're thinking - like you said in previous post, more substance than the surface chit chat. What it does for me, is draws u closer to my heart & creates an affection that I otherwise wouldn't have for living so far apart. I may not comment, but I do read & P & I often discuss your posts. A nice conversation starter - gets us thinking about our experiences & views on the topic & depending on what the post is about, fosters an empathy for what you're going through & mostivates our prayer life. So thanks for sharing - look forward to more in the future. Love, Feisch
PS. Glucklicher Geburtstag!